Tuesday, November 6, 2012

United We Stand, Divided We Fall


"Peeeee-yew!"

I went hiking up on the Continental Divide in Colorado this past weekend with my daughter, Lauren, and her dog, Spartacus.  It was cold, windy and trying.  I think ALL of the above highlighted words describe aspects of this year's elections...
Sparticus has a new backpack and was able to carry his own sh!t off the trail.  I would be willing to use tax dollars to supply politicians with much larger versions of these.
©11/06/2012  Jana B. Patrick,  
http://janasrandomwriting.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. LOL! that's great!


    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever, Jana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jana,
    I love this! Time for syndication..send this to the media outlets!! Seriously, you could go national with this.
    --D

    ReplyDelete