Monday, October 3, 2022

To Have or Have Not

 Anyone hooked on the series "ALONE?" (Where they drop off a bunch of peeps in remote wilderness to see who can survive the longest. 

If it were Me: "Thanks for the boat ride, this is pretty, now let's just turn around and go home, shall we?") 

We started with Season 8 and now reversed to Season One.

Here's my problem with the show:

These survivalists can't find ANYTHING TO EAT.  So, naturally I eat for them out of pure sympathy--buttery, salty popcorn and anything chocolate being my favorites--the contenders keep talking about 'calories' afterall. 

 ...And grilled cheese sandwiches, ice cream bars, leftover fried chicken, um, yeah, I feel for them so I eat for them.  They get fatally, anorexically skinny while I add to my nice muffin top on my cozy sofa in my warm and dry house.  

And on SEASON ONE, so far,  NO ONE CAN FIND ANYTHING TO DRINK other than salted sea water.   Sooooooo, I help myself---and THEM---to a nice cold Fat Tire or two.   (More if we binge-watch. Which we always do)

I never knew I had such an empathetic personality and it feels pretty good, you know?  and when I die early of a cholesterol clogged heart and fatty liver disease, I hope someone mentions that nice trait in the obit.



1 comment:

  1. What a mouth watering tidbit. These people should hook up with the Naked and Afraid folks who eat bugs and drink water fall water. Glad you are back at it Jana.
    Greg

    ReplyDelete